English:
It took you less than a month to become someome special, someone who always draw a smile on my face, even in my thoughest days, you arrived just in time to make this pain more bearable. The fact that you understand why I dissappear sometimes, why there are certain things that are harder for me than for the rest of the people, makes you an unique soul, a friend everyone would love to have, a person whose company I will cherish for a lifetime. I hope to be good enough for you and be able to make you feel special and safe just like you do for me. I've got the feeling that this is the start of something beautiful.
-------
Español:
Te llevó menos de un mes convertirte en alguien especial, alguien que siempre dibuja una sonrisa en mi rostro, incluso en mis días más difíciles, llegaste justo a tiempo para hacer este dolor más soportable. El hecho de que entiendas por qué a veces desaparezco, por qué hay ciertas cosas que se me hacen más difíciles a mí que al resto de la gente, te hace un alma única, un amigo que todos amarían tener, una persona cuya compañía voy a atesorar toda la vida. Espero ser suficiente para vos y ser capaz de hacerte sentir especial y a salvo como vos lo hacés conmigo. Tengo el presentimiento de que esto es el comienzo de algo hermoso.

Ameeeee, te quierooooo
ResponderEliminar